Explore the town in 2 hours, passing historical monuments such as the Saint Bavo Church, the town hall, and hidden gems such as the picturesque patio Teylers Hofje. Learn from your local guide about the hometown to the legend of Hans Brinker.
What to Expect
Your morning or afternoon in Haarlem will start at your hotel in downtown Haarlem or if you travel to Haarlem from elsewhere at the ticket shop inside the train station. Set off in a relaxing pace to make sure you really get to see, feel and learn all about this town.
Your private guide will show you the friendly houses of the Frans Hals Museum, once home to this famous Dutch painter of the golden age. Admire the amazing park Haarlemmerhout with its 18th Century erected neo classical pavilion. See the lively shopping streets and main square market. Wandering through the streets of Haarlem will take you back to the glory days of Haarlem in the 16th and 17th Century, but you will also encounter some great modern architecture built no more then a few years ago.
Your visit to Haarlem is made complete with a visit to the famed Saint Bavo Church, whose construction started in the middle ages. One of its famous visitors has been Mozart, who played the famous Müller organ at the age of 10. Other famous composers who played the organ are Händel and Mendelsohn.
- Private tour in chosen language
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly guide
- Entrance fee for St. Bavo Church
- All local taxes
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee for Frans Hals Museum
Know Before You Go
• Until 14 days before start of service: free of charge.
• 14 days - 8 days before start of service: 50 % of the applicable rate.
• 7 days - 72 hours before start of service: 75 % of the applicable rate.
• 72 hours before start of service: full rate.