Learn about Haarlem, home to the legend of Hans Brinker. See historical monuments, including the Saint Bavo Church, the town hall, and hidden gems such as the picturesque patio Hofje van Oorschot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Benches in front of the Starbucks at train station Haarlem Central. Your guide will be waiting, holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour