Immerse deeper into the history and magic of Ha Long Bay's magnificent sceneries. Take part in outdoor activities such as kayaking, trekking, and the art of Tai Chi on this 2-day cruise.
What to Expect
Day 1: Majestic Ha Long Bay
Pick-up at your hotel and transfer to the pier to board a deluxe junk boat cruise where a welcome cocktail awaits prior to checking in to your private cabin. Buffet lunch is served onboard while cruising toward Ha Long Bay to visit Surprise Cave; one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. Then, stop at Titop Beach for swimming and kayaking as well as taking in the panoramic view of Ha Long City from Titop Peak. After dinner, take in some night fishing. Overnight on the junk.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Disembark
If you like, there is an optional early wake up call to catch the beautiful sunrise over the bay. Practice Tai Chi on the sundeck and enjoy a light breakfast while cruising the area to explore Ha Long Bay and to admire the beauty of one of the seven new natural wonders of the world. There will be a cooking class instructed by a chef on the sundeck. Also, you will pass through Cua Van Fishing Village. Enjoy a late buffet brunch on board while cruising back to the dock for a transfer to your hotel.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, cruise trip
- Twin shared accommodation
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverages etc.
Know Before You Go
(Single supplement: USD $100)
• Before 15:00 on the day before the departure day: 50% charged of the total tour cost
• After 15:00 on the day before the departure day/no-show: 100% charged of the total tour cost