Learn and experience the rich culture of Ha Long City by visiting key places such as the Bai Tho mountain, Long Tien Pagoda, the Hon Gai Church, and the seafood market where you can interact with the locals.
What to Expect
You will be picked up at your hotel and start your day with a visit to the vibrant local seafood market where you can find all kinds of fresh seafood. Continue to visit Bai Tho Mountain. At 186 meters high, the mountain is accessible by land or sea and offers a magnificent view of the shimmering water, endless sky and the amazing islands that are scattered across Ha Long Bay. The peak here is the perfect place to relax and take in the view. The mountain is formed from three peaks that reach high into the sky, resembling a beautiful castle. At the base lies Long Tien Pagoda, the largest pagoda in Ha Long City. Built in 1941, Long Tien is a favorite site amongst travellers. It was built as a Buddhist Temple, but it also has altars dedicated to the warriors of the Tran Dynasty and to the Holy Mother of Three Palaces. The last visit of the day is to Hon Gai Church. Built at the beginning of the 20th century, the church is located on a high hilltop overlooking the city of Ha Long. Hon Gai was destroyed by the war in 1972 but rebuilt and expanded in 1998 and is now the largest church in Quang Ninh Province. After the tour, you will return you to your hotel.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverages etc.
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day before the departure day: 50% charged of the total tour cost
• After 15:00 on the day before the departure day/no-show: 100% charged of the total tour cost