Known as the birthplace of the nation, Guimarães is a fascinating place to visit, with its proud castle and well-preserved medieval quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotels in the historical centers of Porto and Gaia
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pickups and drop-offs are only available within the limits of the historical centers of Porto and Gaia; for Airbnbs not located in a central street, the local partner set the pickup in a nearby central street or in Trindade Metro Station
- Parents should bring a baby car seat adjusted to the infant's age (1 to 3 years old). The local partner only has seats available for children aged 4 years and over
- The tour can sometimes be done in two languages