Enjoy stunning scenery along the Li River. Beautiful hills line the banks and gorgeous Karst peaks give you a surprise at every bend. Join us on the only way to see Li River on this cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo.
What to Expect
Join us on the Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo - the centerpiece of any trip to northeastern Guangxi Province. Gorgeous Karst peaks give you a surprise at each bend of the limpid river under the blue sky. Water buffalo patrol the fields, peasants reap rice paddies, and school kids and fisherman float by on bamboo rafts. With its breathtaking scenery, life on the river is a taste of a life far removed from the concrete metropolis.
Your day will begin with a pick-up at 8:20 in the morning from the hotel in Guilin. From here you will travel to Zhujiang pier, where you will board the boat. The cruise lasts approximately 5-hours (from 9:00 - 14:00). During this time you will enjoy stunning scenery of the Li River. Finally, to finish the day, we will enjoy a wander through Yangshuo town and a roam down the famous West Street. Your day will end at approximately 4 pm, when you will be dropped-off back at your hotel.
There are 3 ways to cruise the Li River, please choose when booking:
1. Official tourist boat from Guilin to Yangshuo.
2. Local private boat from Yangdi town to Xingping or Yangdi town to Yangshuo.
3. Speed private boat from Guilin to Yangshuo.
- Private car pick up from the hotel in Guilin to the Zhujiang pier
- Official boat tickets (with lunch)
- Private car back to Guilin hotel from Yangshuo
- Private Guide services
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodations.
- Personal expenses.
- Tour guide tips (optional).
- Others not mentioned above.