See the fascinating city of Barcelona on a comfortable and convenient hop-on hop-off bus tour. You’ll travel on open-top double-decker buses that…
Gaudi’s masterpieces are known as the must-go-to places in Barcelona. Are you ready to see the Sagrada Familia and his other works through the eyes…
Take a free walking tour around Gaudí's eccentric architecture and discover his most magical buildings in Barcelona. Marvel at masterpieces such as…
Gain fast track access to Gaudi's iconic buildings in Barcelona, combined with entrance to the Sagrada Familia. Explore Gaudi’s fairytale…
Skip the long lines and have more time to enjoy the 5 top Gaudi monuments in Barcelona. Visit Sagrada Familia, Güell Palace, La Pedrera, Güell Park,…
Skip the lines at Palau Güell and spend more time inside this magnificent Gaudí-designed residence. On this single-day program the operator will…
The body of work by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí falls somewhere between real and imagined, deep in history and living in present. These buildings are the must-sees of Barcelona for everyone everywhere, not just the architecture buff, not just in Spain.
The church was Gaudí’s masterpiece and was only a quarter complete when he died at 73. Completion is estimated about a decade from now, a century after the master’s death.
Palau Güell was the palace of Gaudí’s greatest commissioner, industrialist Eusebi Güell. It is known for its ornate iron gate entrance for horse-drawn carriages.
Inspired by natural movement, Gaudi's house is more sculpture than structure. Moving through it feels like exploring a cave, an experience both modern and organic.
This surreal wonderland showcases the variety of Gaudí’s virtuoso. Arrive early to beat the crowds; chances are you’ll still catch some Spanish guitar on the steps.
Locals refer to the property as the House of Bones, and a visit to the site with its dragon scale roof is a must!
Many of the buildings will have long lines, especially the Sagrada Familia. Do yourself a favor and buy the tickets online far ahead of time. Park Güell will assign you a specific time to enter, which makes the experience more serene and worthwhile for everyone.
It’s pretty easy to navigate. Instead of buying each trip individually, purchase the 10-trip ticket and share it among your travel buddies. It’s much cheaper, nearly 10 trips for 10 euro.
- When to visitThe Palace is open Tuesday through Sunday, 10:00AM to 8:00PM, summer and 10:00AM to 5:30PM, winter.
- What is the price?General admission palace tickets start at 12EUR, and go up as you add other ticket packages and perks.
- Will I need a guide?It depends. Some buildings, such as Casa Battló, are best experienced with an audio guide. Since the Sagrada Familia has a lot of detail, a tour guide would be very helpful.
- How to get thereTake the metro line 3 to Liceu, or buses 14, 59, 91, and 120, which stop nearby the Palace.
- Additional tips
- Prices and opening hours to the Gaudí buildings vary, so be sure to check online before you go.