Mayan Ruins of Tikal: Full-Day Tour from Guatemala CityProduct ID: 26799
From $370 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceIn the lobby of your hotel.
- Travel by air from Guatemala City to the jungle where Tikal is located
- Explore Tikal, one of the most important Mayan archaeological sites
- Experience the jungle and wildlife at the site
- Visit the “Lost World”
This is one of the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan World. Tikal means Place of Voices, and dates from the Maya Classic Period.
At the Tikal site your guide will show you the layout of the complex of Temples and Acropolis. You’ll visit Complex Q and Complex R, and then see the Central Acropolis, Temple I of the Gran Jaguar and Temple II, known as Los Mascarones, regarded as one of the most important within the complex. A visit to the Lost World, the oldest part of the site, completes the guided portion of the tour.
In the early afternoon you’ll return to the Visitor Center for lunch. Afterwards, you’ll have free time in the park until it’s time for the airport transfer and your flight back to Guatemala City.
In the early evening you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Flight ticket: Guatemala City-Flores-Guatemala City
- Professional guide service in your language
- All ground transportation
- Lunch in the Tikal park (drinks not included)
- Entrances and fees
- Personal expenses
- Drinks during lunch in Tikal
There are meeting points in Guatemala City zones 1, 4, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, and 15. Pick-up is also possible in Antigua Guatemala. Please note that prices may differ depending on the pick-up location. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 26799