Spend a day in nature as you hike the Pacaya Volcano, located in San Vicente Pacaya. See the crater of one of Guatemala's active volcanoes, and enjoy the view from the top.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, a hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact the local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian-speaking guides are available, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact the local provider to arrange
- Please keep in mind that when climbing an active volcano, changes in activity and weather may cancel or shorten the excursion at anytime
- Medical and legal note: guests booking this tour certify that they are in excellent physical condition and free from any heart, respiratory and/or back condition, and are not pregnant. Booking of this tour constitutes acceptance of the inherent risk of climbing any active volcano and the guest agrees to hold local provider all subsidiaries, licensees, staff members and vendors harmless and not liable for any and all injuries or death as a result of taking this tour.