Antigua Guatemala Full day tour
From $87 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Explore the colonial architecture and ancient ruins in Antigua Guatemala
- Enjoy the colonial city and learn about the most significant attractions
- Visit surrounding villages and purchase locally-made handcrafts
At 10:30, visit the most important and significant attractions in the city, including the most beautiful old churches, monasteries and monuments. These include: Plaza Central, the cathedral, San Francisco Church, La Mercad and Calle del Arco (Arch Street).
During the tour, visit the surrounding villages of Ciudad Vieja, San Antonio Aguas Calientes and San Felipe de Jesus. Buy traditional, locally-made handcrafts, including pieces of jade, crafted like they were made by the ancient Maya. At 14:00, enjoy a stop for lunch (not included in the price).
At approximately 16:00, your tour will begin its return to Guatemala City or your hotel in Antigua.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Tips (recommended)
Between 8:30am and 9:00am: You will be picked up at your hotel in Guatemala City. Between 10:00am and 10:20am: Pick up in from Antigua Guatemala hotels (Open in Google Maps)
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Not wheelchair accessible
Product ID: 67648