Yaxha Day Tour
From $100 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Enjoy an archaeological site and an ancient ceremonial center of the Mayan civilization.
- Yaxha is the best kept secret of the Mayan World.
- Enjoy the twin pyramids.
The Yaxhá-Nakum-Naranjo circle is considered the "best kept secret of the Maya World", covers a total area of 37.160 ha, and is part of the Reserve Maya Biosphere. To the west is the Tikal National Park, and north is the biological corridor Tikal-Mirador-Rio Azul. Thereafter, you'll arrive at the Interpretation Centre Yaxhá. The tour includes the visit of:
Astronomical Minor Complex, Avenue of the Pilgrims, Square Columns, Patio IV of the South Acropolis, Big Astronomical Complex, Residential Group, Watery Avenue, group Maler, North Acropolis, Plaza of The Birds, The Causeway, Twin Pyramid Complex and the Temple of the Red Hand (structure 216).
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Pick-up and drop off from designated meeting points
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (recommended)
From Bus Station time depends on your itinerary From Airport at around 7:30am. Please advise the name of the airline From hotel pick up between 7:15am and 7:45am
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Not wheelchair accessible
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Product ID: 67637