Departing from Guatemala City, visit Lake Atitlán on a full-day trip. Cruise across the lake to the towns of Santiago Atitlán and Panajachel and enjoy a combination of scenic beauty and a relaxed atmosphere as you are immerse yourself in Mayan culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact the local supplier if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian-speaking guides are available, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact the local suppler to arrange