Learn to wakeboard with fun, easy and safe 1-hour to full-day lessons on Costa Rica’s Lake Arenal. Fit for al ages, freeride the warm, flat expanse of the Laguna de Arenal, and discover how to do backrolls, tantrums, air raleys and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Learn to wakeboard under the shadow of an active volcano
- Freeride the warm water wakes of Lake Arenal
- Master the art of standing on your board, while monkeys watch from the trees
- Add some adrenaline to your Costa Rica vacation
- Enjoy up to 8 hours of wakeboarding lessons and learn to do backrolls
- Boat and fuel
- Professional instruction
- All wakeboard equipment
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hotel Puerto San Luis Lodge & Yacht Club, San Luis, Tilaran, Guanacaste, Costa RicaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- 4 Persons per hour maximum.
- Please get in touch to confirm the availability of the requested hour.
- There are currently no bathrooms or changing spaces on-site, so please arrive prepared.