Guanacaste - One-Day Adventure PassProduct ID: 11114
From $90 per personBook now
- Tube down the Rio Negro
- Soar over the Blanco River Canyon on a zip line
- Horseback ride through spectacular scenery, and get amazing views of a volcano
- Relax in natural mineral hot springs
- Dine on typical Costa Rican fare, with stunning views from the restaurant
You can also try your hand at soaring along zip lines above the tree tops, sweeping over the spectacular Rio Blanco Canyon. This fun-filled activity also features a Tarzan swing, a wall climb, a vertical descent, and a vertigo-inducing via ferrata, or hanging bridge!
No experience is necessary to enjoy a horseback riding tour. You’ll ride in the ranch’s pastures, and through the forest, and enjoy views of the volcano. Horses are available with temperaments suitable for all rider levels.
For a bit of relaxation, choose to take advantage of the natural mineral waters at Rio Negro Hot Springs. As you soak in the hot springs, you’ll be surrounded by the scenic forest of the Rincon de la Vieja. During the day, you will enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch, served at the restaurant of the Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin in Guanacaste from 11:30-14:30.
- 5 activities to choose from
- Water shoes
- Insect repellent
- Bottled drinks
Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin, in Rincon de la Vieja Volcano, Liberia, Guanacaste. From Liberia, follow the road 3 miles (5 kilometers) north on Route #1, then turn right and continue for 10 miles (17 kilometers) to Rincon de la Vieja National Park. (Open in Google Maps)
• For additional services, major credit cards, US dollars or local currency (colones) are accepted
• Minimum age for tubing is 8 years old (exceptions are made under Hacienda staff criteria that have to do with height). Minimum age for the canopy tour is 4 years old
• The Hacienda's staff can cancel the tour if weather conditions are adverse
• To contact the supplier, see the information on the voucher
Product ID: 11114