Arenal Volcano: River Safari on the Río Peñas BlancasProduct ID: 27993
From US$57 per personBook now
- Discover Arenal Volcano, one of the world's most active volcanoes
- Allow your guide to enlighten you about Costa Rica's vibrant flora and fauna
- Enjoy a relaxing journey along Costa Rica's Peñas Blancas river
- Enjoy a delicious tropical fruit break before returning to your hotel
Your eagle-eyed guide will paddle and steer your raft as he points out the wide array of species of plants and animals. Spot howler monkeys, lizards, crocodiles, and even river otters, plus an incredible amount of tropical birds such as ospreys, boat-billed herons, parrots, and kingfishers.
The Safari Float is great for nature lovers of all ages – children love this tour! It’s also perfect for couples or large groups who want to spend some quality time and relax together in the middle of a tropical paradise!
- Round-trip transfer from selected local hotels
- Tropical fruit break
Meet at the office in the center of La Fortuna, behind the Central Church, 20400. The tour company can be found at the 3-story building that says “DESAFIO.” (Open in Google Maps)
The tour supplier reserves the right to cancel due to unsafe conditions.
Pick-up times vary due to hotel location and there may be an extra charge for hotels outside of the normal pick-up zone. Please check your confirmation for more information.
Product ID: 27993