Discover this canyon in Grindelwald - it took 250 million years for Mother Nature to carve out this incredible canyon! The canyon is thriving for a unique walk through its exposed rock galleries.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can walk to the Gletscherschlucht from the town centre in about 30 minutes along several different routes. We recommend to walk down the Endweg, cross the river and follow the Erlenpromenade signs along the Lütschine to the Gletscherschlucht.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The walk through the canyon is 1km long to the end
- This excursion is a great addition to the Jungfraujoch visit