Get your adrenaline pumping on a magical off-roading experience in New Zealand that mixes mud, water, and inviting trails on 250 acres of privately owned farmland and rainforest. Stay safe with a professional guide, and marvel at the natural scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's address at 511 State Highway 6, Coal Creek 7802, New Zealand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour site is located a 5-minute drive north of Greymouth
- This is a fully guided experience through approximately 8 kilometers (5 miles) of track
- Weather won't hold you back: this tour runs in every kind of weather
- In extra wet weather, everything to keep the water on the outside and you dry on the inside is included (use is optional)
- Helmets and boots are included but it's recommended to bring socks for your feet
- No experience or driver's license necessary as the trained guides ensure you are given enough training to be safe and well-equipped during your adventure