Walk amongst the tree tops, listen to the bird song and enjoy the beautiful views of Lake Mahinapua. Then explore the tranquil blue waters of Hokitika Gorge with a loop walk. Departing from Greymouth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside your accommodation near the sidewalk 15 minutes prior to the start time. Look out for a gray, branded van.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- There are a number of steps, a swing bridge, and uphill sections along the walks
- You will be elevated up to 47 meters above ground level on a walking structure