Taste the true essence of the Tuscan wine region on a small-group tour from Florence, as you visit 3 authentic wineries and savor a typical Tuscan lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Piazzale Montelungo, at the bottom of the highest red-brick building, opposite the parking lot (approximately an 8-minute walk from the Florence SMN Train Station). Look for a red flag or a sign with a 'Prestige Rent' logo on it to check-in. If you use Google Maps to reach the meeting point, do not follow the route passing through the train station. The exit there is closed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Vegetarian menu can be catered for, upon request at time of booking
- This tour is carried out in English only
- The visited wineries are located in the Chianti area, famous for red wines, primarily made with Sangiovese grape, so the tastings are focused on red wines
- Lunch consists of assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta (usually handmade pasta), and dessert, paired with excellent wines
- Small-group tour (max. group size 25 people) - standard tours run with 50/60 people
- Due to a few stairs to access wine cellars, this tour is not accessible for those using a wheelchair
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately