Enjoy a private guided tour of the Albaicín. Experience the best sunset in Granada from the Mirador de San Nicolás, with the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada in the background.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is main entrance to the Alhambra, next to ticket office - Calle Sta. Ana, 2, 18009 Granada, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A considerable amount of walking is involved, so comfortable shoes are highly recommended.
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible to wheelchairs or strollers