Airlie Beach: 30-Minute Jet Boat Ride
- Delight in an adrenaline-packed jet boat ride for 30 minutes
- Hold on tight through 180s, 360s, drifts, nosedives, submarines, and more
- See the sights of Airlie Beach and the beautiful Whitsunday Islands
- Keep an eye out for million dollar mansions and turtles
- Remember your jet boat experience with free photos
With bucket loads of the best jet boating has to offer, each tour is crammed with enough action to really make your day and your stay. As you zoom around the stunning blue waters of Pioneer Bay, soak up magnificent views of the Whitsundays and Airlie Beach.
Everything you need is provided, including a lockbox/small luggage storage, spray goggles, spray jackets (upon request), funny and informative commentary, and free GoPro photos to remember the experience.
- 30-minute jet boat ride
- Free GoPro pictures
- All safety equipment
- Pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the floating office located on the water opposite the jet skis. Once you arrive at Coral Sea Marina, look for the Bohemian Raw cafe, and walk toward The Garden Bar from there. Then, make your way past the bar and down the boardwalk to the first ramp (you will see the jet skis) and follow it down onto the jetty, where you will be greeted by a member of the local partner's staff. Please arrive at Coral Sea Marina 20 minutes before the activity starts to check-in and complete the waiver form.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Change of clothes
• Turtle sightings happen occasionally and are not guaranteed.
• Please arrive at Coral Sea Marina 20 minutes before the activity starts to check-in and complete the waiver form.
• You will get wet: Bring a change of clothes and a towel.