Discover the former residence of the Kings of Siam on a visit to the Grand Palace in Bangkok. See the magnificent royal temples and admire the reclining Buddha statue at Wat Pho.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from the lobby of your hotel in the Bangkok city center around 15 minutes before meeting time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew) are subject to a strict dress code for men and women
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are easy to take off. Many places request that you take off your shoes on entering
- Please note that you must take off your hat and close your umbrella before entering certain buildings
- Shorts, short skirts and tights cannot be worn as outer garments
- To visit the Grand Palace, please wear pants that cover your ankles
- Sleeveless shirts are not permitted
- The departure time will be confirmed prior to your tour