Private Horseback Beach Riding in the Grand Cayman
From $90 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceIf you require hotel pick-up you must select transportation at booking and indicate your hotel details at check-out.
- Private and personal horseriding tours along the water's edge
- White sandy beaches, cool ocean breezes and gentle lapping surf
- Breath-taking view of the gorgeous Caribbean Sea!
- Professional and experienced guides
- Round trip transportation available from certain locations
- Suitable for all levels of experience.
This ride will be tailored to suit the needs of your private party. While novice riders may simply want to trot their horse lazily over the islands pristine beaches, the more experienced rider may choose to race the waves in a more daring show of skilled horsemanship. Whatever your experience level, this private tour will have something to offer you.
Your guide will saddle the horses and assign you one that best suits your experience, height, weight and age. You will then be fully briefed on the best way to ride and control your steed in order to maximize your enjoyment by getting the best response from the horse. Once the tour begins, the horses will line up according to their natural pecking order and will remain in that format throughout the ride.
Your guide will be on hand throughout the entire tour to answer any questions or concerns you may have. This is sure to be a memorable experience you will never forget.
- Saddles and riding tack,
- Round trip transportation from cruise terminals and from hotels/condos along West Bay Road
- Safety orientation and equipment (If required)
- Experienced, professional and fun guides!
- Food and drinks
Meeting us on the beach: - Travel to the district of West Bay and turn right onto Willie Farrington Dr. - At the end of this road, make a left onto Batabano Rd/W Church St. and then an immediate right onto Mt. Pleasant Rd. - Take Mt. Pleasant Road to the end where it meets Conch Point Road and then turn right - Drive until the asphalt ends at a dirt road (past Pappagallo) and then stop at the first beach access road on the left. (You will see red Pappagallo signs along the way - these will take you in the right direction) Shuttle Service: Overnight Island Visitors You can be collected from any hotel/condo/residence between George Town and West Bay. Cruise Passengers: Free transportation from the Cruise Terminals is on offer if you are arriving by ship. The designated meeting place is in front of Island Plaza on Harbour Drive under the big Margaritaville sign (located opposite the North Terminal).
- If you require hotel pick-up you must select transportation at booking and indicate your hotel details at check-out
- Weight limit is 225 pounds,
- Age limit - 7 years and up,
- Medical: not recommended for people with back problems, affected by a physical disability, trouble sitting for long periods, or those who are pregnant,
- Closed toe shoes, long pants, hats and sun block recommended,
- Ride times stated are in local time (Cayman),
- Pick up is 15-30 minutes before posted riding time.
- Be sure to tell your guide about any special needs at the beginning of the ride.
Product ID: 13508