Experience breathtaking views of Grand Cayman from horseback. Walk or slowly trot along the pristine beaches of West Bay as the azure waters lap at the feet of your steed. This small group tour is the perfect way to experience the best of the Caribbean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting us on the beach: - Travel to the district of West Bay and turn right onto Willie Farrington Dr. - At the end of this road, make a left onto Batabano Rd/W Church St. and then an immediate right onto Mt. Pleasant Rd. - Take Mt. Pleasant Road to the end where it meets Conch Point Road and then turn right - Drive until you reach Ristorante Pappagallo. A Spirit of the West representative will meet you in the parking lot and you will follow them in your vehicle to the beach. (You will see red Pappagallo signs along the way - these will take you in the right direction) Shuttle Service: Overnight Island Visitors: You can be collected from any hotel/condo/residence between George Town and West Bay. Cruise Passengers: Free transportation from the Cruise Terminals is on offer if you are arriving by ship. The designated meeting place is in front of Island Plaza on Harbour Drive under the big Margaritaville sign (located opposite the North Terminal).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- - If you require hotel pick-up you must select transportation at booking and indicate your hotel details at check-out.
- - Weight limit is 225 pounds,
- - Age limit - 7 years and up,
- - Medical: not recommended for people with back problems, affected by a physical disability, trouble sitting for long periods, or those who are pregnant,
- - Closed toe shoes, long pants, hats and sun block recommended,
- - Ride times stated are in local time (Cayman),
- - Pick up is 15-30 minutes before posted riding time.
- - Be sure to tell your guide about any special needs at the beginning of the ride.