Fly over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter and see the North and South Rim from above. Add a Hummer tour at sunrise or sunset and get a closer look at the Grand Canyon's landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $15 USD per person is payable at check-in
- Infants under the age of two are free of charge. Proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate is required, and they will sit on the parent/guardians lap
- If the Hummer option of the tour is selected, children 5 years of age and younger will be supplied with a car seat or booster seat
- Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult