PADI Scuba Diving in Grand Bay: Introductory Course
From $94 per personBook now
- Discover the amazing underwater world on a supervised open sea dive
- Learn to scuba dive with professional PADI teachers
- Receive full training in either French or English from your instructors
During the Discover Scuba Diving experience, you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water or in a pool and will get a quick and easy introduction to the amazing underwater world. You will also learn about diving equipment, discover the basics of diving, and hop into the open sea for your first scuba dive. You will also receive credit for your diving course, and will also get to scuba dive in the open sea. This experience will count towards the PADI Open Water Diver certification, and you will receive credit for your course, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it.
For your convenience, the PADI experienced guides can provide your full training in French and English.
- 1-hour pool session or shallow water session (where you get to experience scuba diving and learn the basics)
- Boat trip to the open sea
- 1 open sea dive with a maximum depth of 12m under direct supervision of the instructor
- All necessary diving equipment
The meeting point for this tour is at the the public beach of La Cuvette (next to the Royal Palm Hotel).
You must be 10 years or older to participate. It is also possible to arrange courses in other languages upon request, but a minimum number of participants is required.
Cancellation for whatever reason will result in the following charges:
30 days before the date of the activity - 5%
15-30 days - 20%
7-14 days - 35%
3-6 days - 50%
Less than 2 days - 100%
Product ID: 35999