Explore the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens with fast-track tickets on this 3-hour guided tour. Engulf yourself in the pinnacle of Moorish culture and architecture as you learn from your informative guide.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 50% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English
What customers loved
"Location as well as guide information and sense of humor"
"The Alhambra is beautiful! Learned a lot about its history"
"Beautiful Islamic patterns in Alhambra Palace."
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the monument ticket officeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Selfie sticks
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth and ID details for each participant. This information is required in advance for permission to enter the Alhambra. Please note, in order to access to the monument, you must provide the original ID or passport you made the reservation with
- Please note that all visitors to the Alhambra must carry a ticket, including children and babies of all ages
- The Alhambra has an extension of 12 hectares
- The entire tour will be guided except for the Nazaries palaces where capacity is limited and each client will have an established schedule depending on when you made your reservation
- As per Alhambra policy and in order to conserve the monument, time slots can be changed prior to your tour date. You will be advised by phone or email of any changes
- No refunds will be issued for late ticket collection
- Your visit commentary may be in 2 different languages