Take a day trip across Spain's highest villages in La Alpujarra, one of the most charming and tranquil corners of Europe. From Granada, tour through Lanjarón, Orgiva, Trevélez, Capileira, and more, discovering why some call this 'the country of nowhere'.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 12 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Arabic, Russian, French, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up takes place between 8:30 AM and 8:45 AM from selected hotels in Granada city center, please choose the nearest hotel to your accommodation and call the tour operator 2 days before the excursion to confirm the exact time and pick-up location.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card