Spend a magical evening exploring the Albaicín, a World Heritage Site and one of the more charming and colorful neighborhoods of Granada. Enjoy traditional tapas as well as the latest trends in these popular snacks, along with drinks, during your walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 12 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Explore Granada’s colorful and charming Albaicín quarter
- Indulge in Andalusian flavors and the city’s traditional tapas
- Take in stunning views of the Alhambra
- 3 tapas
- 3 drinks
- People with epilepsy
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
March 16 to October 15: I love Granada, C/Reyes Católicos, 47, at 7:45 PM. October 16 to March 16: I love Granada, C/Reyes Católicos, 47, at 6:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please include your phone number and email address when booking.
- The order of the places visited may change due to unexpected circumstances.
- Your tour may be conducted in 2 different languages.