Along with your guide, visit the Royal Chapel of Granada, a symbol of the splendor of the city and the resting place of many important Catholic monarchs. See this and more important sites in Granada’s historic center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at Plaza Bib Rambla. Your guide will wait for you with the orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that you must be dressed modestly to enter the religious buildings. This means shoulders must be covered and short skirts are prohibited.