Learn the rich history of the grand Alhambra complex and feel the magic of its palaces and gardens on this tour with an official guide that includes Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces tickets.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Russian, Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It's very important to bring your original passport or identification card
- It is advisable to wear comfortable footwear
- In the Nasrid Palaces, the use of selfie sticks is prohibited, and backpacks must be carried on the front of the body
- Touching the monuments is prohibited
- Please plan your transportation to arrive on time. Access to the Nasrid Palaces has a specific entry time
- The tour's difficulty can range from easy to moderate, accommodating visitors of all kinds
- There are no age restrictions for this tour, as it is tailored to the needs of each group. The route and content is adjusted for different age groups and circumstances. For children, interactive games are incorporated to ensure the tour is both educational and enjoyable