Granada: Night Visit to the Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces
- Be amazed by the fabulous Nasrid architecture and the disturbing history of its inhabitants.
- Make the most of visit to the Alhambra with a guided tour led by a knowledgeable guide
- Discover the Nasrid Palaces, the most popular and most magnifcient section of the Alhambra
- Avoid the crowds and sun and see the Alhambra at night
Begin your tour with a walk along the palace’s wall. See the forests surrounding the Alhambra. Admire the Puerta de la Justicia, an impressive horseshoe archway that’s topped by a square tower. This area was used by the Moors as an informal court. Continue to the Puerta del Vino. Enter the Nasrid Palaces, the private royal chambers built by the Nasrid Emirs. Admire the splendid and intricate decorations. Look up and see intricately carved wood ceilings. Marvel at the complexity of Islamic geometric design. Enjoy being able to take in all this exquisite beauty without the crowds that are usually there during the daytime.
Explore the Palace of Carlos V. Stand in awe before the monumental facade of this impressive Renaissance building. Discover the courtyard with its two-tiered collonade boasting 32 columns.
- Official guide
- Radio-guide system for 7 people
- Ticket for Nasrid Palaces
- Group photo (you can download later from our social networks)
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
• Wheelchair access is extremely limited.
• Please note, smoking, eating or drinking is not allowed inside the palaces.
• If you arrive later than 10 minutes, the visit will begin because the access schedule is specific for each group and is very strict.