Discover a natural paradise on this guided hike of the Los Cahorros de Monachil Canyon. Cross suspension bridges and gaze out across incredible views. See waterfalls, natural pools, and narrow tunnels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure. Meet on the square outside the meeting point address. Look out for your guide and van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- It is important to consider before booking that the path requires skill and agility since there are narrow sections and places where it is necessary to walk in a crouched position
- It is recommended that you come with a backpack to transport your water since during the walk it is essential to have your hands free
- Children are accepted, but it is important that they are used to walking as it is a 6.5 kilometer route