Discover the cave houses and flamenco art of Sacromonte. You will be surprised by the history of the Albaicín, as you are greeted by incredible views of the Alhambra and the city from several different viewpoints.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Look for the blue umbrella with the "Nazarí Tours Granada" logo on it at Plaza Nueva 10, next to the Superior Court of Justice. Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Baby carriages are not recommended for this experience