Visit the Alhambra complex with a professional guide: explore the Alhambra, the Generalife Gardens, the Alcazaba and optionally the Nasrid Palaces to make the most of your stay in Granada.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel in Granada 30-40 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Private group available
- Admire the Generalife Gardens, one of the oldest existing Moorish gardens
- Explore the magnificent fortress of the Alhambra in its entirety
- Witness the exquisite fusion of Andalusian art and culture
- Entrance tickets to all Alhambra sites visited (if option selected)
- Official guide in Spanish and English
- Transportation (if option selected)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- To access the monument, you must provide your personal identification details at booking and present valid ID at the time of your visit.