Experience a tradition of Andalucia at a live flamenco show. Listen to the passionate sounds of a guitar player and singer and watch as 2 dancers perform at an atmospheric tablao in the Albaycín.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Restaurant Tablao Jardines de Zoraya, Calle Panaderos 32, 18010 GranadaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that there is no dress code for the show
- Filming is not allowed
- Photography is allowed without flash
- Silence is requested during the performance
- Please inform the tour operator of any allergies
- Shows are held twice daily at 20:00 and 22:30.
- Meals start around 45 minutes before the show, so please try to arrive an hour beforehand
- Please inquire about the possibility of eating in the garden upon booking
- ´Seats are allocated upon reservation, so please book early to secure your place
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the show starts (19:45 or 22:15). If you are thinking of having dinner at the restaurant please arrive at 18:30 or 21:00 (dinner at the garden) and 19:00 or 21:45 (dinner inside)