Discover the city of Granada through a guided tour of its Cármenes — palatial houses built by wealthy locals. Explore 3 of these stately homes, inspired by the architectural wonder of the Alhambra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Explore the unknown Cármenes of Granada
- Learn about local culture and heritage from an expert guide
- Enjoy the luxurious gardens of these beautiful homes
- Entrance to the Carmenes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the bus stop, near the Hotel Alhambra Palace. Look for the guide with a pink umbrella or pink t-shirt. Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You’ll climb more than 100 steps during the tour. There is no elevator.