Climb aboard a unique city train in Granada and discover the city center at your own pace. Hop on at any of the stops along 2 routes, and enjoy panoramic views from the specially designed train as it winds through the narrow streets of the Albaicin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You can begin at any of the stops along the tour routes. Simply show your printed voucher to the on-board guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note timings of the 2 routes: The Route Alhambra (Green Line) runs from March to October from 9:30AM to 9:30PM, and from November to February runs from 9:30AM to 7:30PM. The City Centre Route (Red Line) runs from 7:30PM to 10:30PM all year
- An audio guide is available in 12 languages. Earphone are not included and must be brought or purchased separately (€1.50)
- Alhambra Route (Green Line) trains run every 20-25 minutes from November to February, and every 16-20 minutes from March to October and on Christmas, national, and local holidays
- City Center Route (Red Line, night-time only) trains run every 60 minutes November to February, and every 30 minutes from March to October, and on Christmas, national, and local holidays
- Printed voucher or e-voucher accepted
- The regular Granada City Tour service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions, or or circumstances beyond the local partner's control.