Discover the Alhambra and Generalife palace grounds on a 3-hour guided tour of the complex, including the Nasrid Palaces. Choose from a small-group or private experience.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a 60% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English, Italian, German
- Optional audio guide
- Italian, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Café Bar on Avda. del Generalife, next to the Alhambra ticket office. Look for your guides waiting in the little courtyard in-between the souvenir shop and the Café Bar (next to the ticket office and entrance).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- To be able to reserve the tickets to the Alhambra complex, all participants are required to provide their full names, dates of birth, and ID numbers at the checkout page. Tickets may not be guaranteed if this info is not provided during the booking process
- Benefit from a 5-10 minute break during the tour
- Your ticket only allows for one-time access to the Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Palace, and Alcazaba with your guide