Explore the Albaicin on a 1-hour Segway tour. Climb local hills up to viewpoints such as San Nicolas with ease and joy, with the main goal to get a general idea of Granada city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Find Bar La Trastienda. Follow the street that goes up to the left until the steps. The office of the activity provider is on the left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The difficulty level of this experience is easy, but be prepared to stand for several hours
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back injuries
- The minimum age for this tour is 9
- The minimum and maximum body weights for this tour are 30 kilograms and 110 kilograms
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended