The Alhambra and Granada are two sides of the same coin. Explore both of them on a combined visit, accompanied by a heritage expert guide. Discover the magic of the Alhambra and the Hispanic-Muslim monuments in the historic centre of Granada.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Main entrance to the pavilion at the "Punto de encuentro/meeting point" signpost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour combines an Alhambra guided visit and a city tour; the order of each tour is dependent on the schedule for that day
- Tickets cannot be transferred from one person to another
- This tour involves walking. Wearing comfortable shoes is highly recommended.
- We can adapt the visit to people with impaired mobility, upon request.
- We use secure transmission, your personal information is protected
- Immediate booking confirmation.