Journey to the foothills of the Sierra Nevada to reach what was the capital of the Nasrid kingdom and visit the most significant palace of Arab influence in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- IMPORTANT! You must bring the original passport or ID card which you made the reservation.
- In case there are no tickets available to Patio de los Leones of the Nassiride Palais, enjoy a visit to the Alhambra without the Patio. The non Patio de los Leones includes the Generalife and Alhambra Gardens, an external view of the Nassirides buildings and the Palais of Charles V, and a complete historical explanation from dedicated guides
- The Alhambra tour will take place in Spanish or English
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes during the winter month
- Note that the order of the visits may be altered according to the schedule of admittance at the Alhambra Castle since it is not possible to reserve tickets before booking
- Please re-confirm the pickup time with the local supplier as the established one may change due to access times at the monument
- Once at the Alhambra, the group traveling on the bus will be divided according to their selected language