Explore Alhambra and visit a Arabian hammam on a full-day tour of Granada. See the stunning summer palace and gardens at Generalife. In the evening, treat yourself to a traditional Arabian bath treatment at Granada's opulent Hammam Al Andalus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Granada city center between 09:15 and 10:00 Alternatively, meet at Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre from 09:40 to 09:50, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1)
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- The Alhambra guided tour with a hotel pick-up between 9:15 AM and 10:00 AM at your hotel in Granada city center. Alternatively, meet your guide between 9:45 AM and 10:00 AM at the Alhambra Car Park Number 1 (P1).
- The Arabian Bath tour starts at 4:00 PM at Plaza Santa Ana, 16 (time of this service could be modified due to COVID restrictions, please contact supplier to check)
- Please print your voucher or show it to the guide on your phone to collect your ticket and start the tour.
- Please remember to provide your hotel details for pickup.
- Groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in 2 different languages.
- You must provide all passenger names and passport numbers for this tour