A 3-hour guided tour that offers the best panoramic views of Granada and the Alhambra. You will encounter charismatic streets and monuments, learning all about the city's gypsy culture and background.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet next to the fountain (Fuente de la Plaza Nueva). Look for the guide in a pink t-shirt with a flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for: people with wheelchairs, people with low mobility, people with baby carriages
- This tour will be done walking on slopes most of the time