Explore Maspalomas independently and in an environmentally-friendly way with your electric bike rental. Choose from various routes leading to the mountains or the coast and enjoy roadside assistance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Inside the Cita Shopping Center, in front of Bungalows Todoque, local 292, Centro Commerciale Cita, Av. de Alemania, 22, 35100 Playa del Ingles, Las Palmas, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The e-bikes are not suitable for off-road use on sand paths or the beach
- The autonomy of the battery can vary according to the weight of the person, the slope of the route, and the level of electric assistance selected.
- Children from 1 to 4 years can use the baby seats at an additional cost
- Roadside assistance is only offered in the Maspalomas area in the event of a flat tire or breakdown of the vehicle