Experience the southern half of Gran Canaria on a buggy drive from Las Palmas. Venture into the area of Ayagaures, see typical villages of the Ayagaures Valley, and marvel at mountains and canyons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Please inform the name of your hotel in Maspalomas area upon booking. Pickup outside of the provided area will not be provided. The local partner will confirm the exact pickup time by email. Please check your spam folder.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- A driving license valid for a car is mandatory. While only 1 car driving license is obligatory, if your codriver also brings their license, you can take turns driving the 2-seater buggies
- Children must be over 1.35 meters tall
- Closed shoes (like trainers or sports shoes) are obligatory