Spend a half-day enjoying the activities of the Camel Safari Park in the nature reserve of Fataga. Head out for an hour-long camel ride through the Oasis of the 1,000 Palms and explore the tropical gardens with a tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup optional
- At your hotel in Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés, Meloneras, San Agustín, or Bahia Felizor or at a nearby location.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Camel Safari Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear light clothing in summer and warm clothing in winter and to wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen