Spend a half-day enjoying the activities of the Camel Safari Park in the nature reserve of Fataga. Visit the Valley of the Thousand Palms in Camellos, a paradisiacal place in the middle of a ravine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup optional
- At your hotel in Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés, Meloneras, San Agustín, or Bahia Felizor or at a nearby location.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Take the GC-60 road from Maspalomas. Look for the camel safari park "La Baranda".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear light clothing in summer and warm clothing in winter and to wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen