Embark on a captivating journey through Las Palmas' storied past. Discover the mesmerizing colonial heritage, iconic landmarks, and breathtaking Architect views on our exclusive Private Walking Tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Our meeting point is conveniently located at the picturesque San Telmo Church, just a stone's throw away from the San Telmo Park information office and San Telmo Main "Global" Bus Station (Blue Buses). Feel free to contact our friendly local partner via WhatsApp on their dedicated support phone for any inquiries or assistance. To ensure a seamless experience, we offer a special flat-rate taxi service of just €8 (payed cash) per reservation (for every 4 persons group) from your hotel in Las Palmas City or the Las Palmas Santa Catalina harbour entrance door to the meeting point . Let us take care of the logistics, so you can focus on immersing yourself in the wonders of our Private Walking Tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The local partner can organize transportation or information how to get to old city meeting point if you wish
- Small groups, bring comfortable shoes as you will walk in secret places of the old city (flat and pedestrian)
- You will visit the old city thoroughly and the guide will be near you