Spend a day at the Alpen Park in Canela, located within a green area of 646,000 square feet. Let adrenaline, excitement, and adventure take over you on a fun-filled day at the amusement park.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Zip down the first alpine sled in Brazil
- Enjoy moments of adrenaline and fun, in addition to an indescribable view in the Alpen Blizzard
- Immerse yourself in spectacular 3 and 4-dimensional worlds
- Adult/senior passes include: Sled, Alpen Blizzard (roller coaster), 4D Cinema, Alpen Interactive (super game 5D), Alpen Car, and Alpen Turbo Drop
- Child passes include: Sled, 4D Cinema, Alpen Car, and Alpen Kids
- Roundtrip transportation
- Extra activities not mentioned
- Foods and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People with vertigo
- People with epilepsy
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Alpen Park: Rodovia Arnaldo Oppitz, 901 - São João, Canela - RS, 95680-000, Brasil. Once in the park, redeem your pass at the SAVI (Visitor Service).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied at all attractions by an adult who has also an Alpen Park Pass.
- Pass does not grant you priority access over other visitors.
- Outdoor activities are performed only in good weather, without rain, excessive fog, lightning, thunder, and/or strong winds. Park administration reserves the right to cancel activities under any adverse circumstances that may endanger the physical integrity of customers and operational staff.
- Alpen Park is not suitable for people with high blood pressure, with labyrinthitis, or people who have ingested alcohol, drugs, or any kind of narcotics.
- Children up to 4 feet 3 inches qualify for the children's pass