Explore the island of Malta and its most visited heritage sites on an open-top bus tour. Opt for the cruise combo tickets and admire stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Maltese, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- If you book the 1-day bus-only ticket, the routes are combined and the tour departs at 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM from Bugibba - Topaz Hotel. Duration is approximately 4 hours 35 minutes
- You can hop off at any of the stops along the way and rejoin a later loop if you are within the operating times
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months. If you book a combo tour with the cruise, the cruise can be taken up to 7 days from when you take the bus tour
- Please be aware that the South Route does not operate on a Wednesday.
- North Route departure times from Stop N1: 08:00, 09:00. 10:00. 11:00, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30
- South Route departure times from Stop S10: 09:05, 10:05, 11:05, 12:05, 13:05, 14:05
- Mobile vouchers: Sliema Ferries (stop 17) or Valletta Waterfront Terminus (stop 20). Paper tickets accepted at all stops.
- The South Route does not operate on Wednesdays.