Travel across the Mediterranean Sea from Malta to Gozo for an experience driving your own GoCar in a guided convoy. Drive around the island’s landmarks and savor the taste of a light Gozitan lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- The minivan driver will be holding up a Yippee sign. The minivan will drive you to meet the boat or ferry to cross over to Gozo.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You will need to bring a valid driving license
- In case of bad weather, you will be upgraded to either an eJeep or a tuk-tuk.
- In the summer, there will be a stop at one of Gozo's beaches
- Depending on the weather, you will cross from Malta to Gozo on an exclusive ship or communal ferry